Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 09:28
Personally, I'm not a fan of the term "Energy Update" but the info here is good so sharing anyway...most notable is Pluto moving into Aquarius which hasn't happened since 1777 (right after #1776 ...catch my drift :)

I've added a bit more in the thread in addition to the video...

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 March, 05:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim! You were in my dream last night, we were with a bunch of people getting ready to go somewhere. You were one of the organizers. I called you ‘Kimrunner’, and then told myself, why are you calling her kimrunner her name is just Kim!! lol! My dreams have been so wild and vivid lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
21 March, 08:35
1781 was also when [they] stole our Country and created Washington DC and crazy amendments via a lame out-of-session congress.

some one special to some @godrus
21 March, 08:34
and they said Pluto wasn't a planet - pshhh!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
20 March, 10:51
Thank you Kim for this :) Interesting, aggression stepping up w/ NATO on Rus today. They will respond. Protests in Paris etc. People stepping up. Thank God ! General George Washington vibe 👍

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
20 March, 10:06
Aquarius (Let the Sunshine in) - YouTube

Song: Aquarius (Let the Sunshine in)By: The Fifth DimensionI do not own this songalso can be heard from the musical "Hair"Lyrics:When the moon is in the Seve...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 March, 09:56 (E)
Check this out. Really good explanation of how
Pluto in Aquarius relates to what's going on in the world. Worthy to also look at her description of Pluto in Capricorn, as that is transiting. as well.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 March, 10:04
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you!