Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
Well look what we have here.................Pedo signs on Huggies.

#MAGA
02:07 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
26 March, 05:50
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
you ain't fooling nobody. truly pedo signs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
22 March, 03:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 March, 03:12
My fiancés daughter made this in either junior high or high school, so I’m thinking her teacher taught her how to make these in pottery class. I want to find out her teachers name. may be difficult for me to get my fiancé to chuck this in the garbage since her daughter who she dearly loves made it. Anyone have any thoughts on what to do? My fiance, I’m quite sure, thinks I’m over thinking this.

RACHELJ @RACHELJ
21 March, 09:15
Can someone tell me if Romero Brittos artwork contains redo symbols.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 March, 11:57
i replied back to huggies and VK. sick sick fuckers

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
20 March, 10:24
Disturbing for sure.

Silver Top @Silvered
20 March, 09:02
Fun? For who? Not funny at all! Hang your head in shame!!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
20 March, 07:56
If it's all fun and games then why not teddy bears, kittens, puppies instead of what you used.Your sick people.

arba happihr @arba
20 March, 06:57
kimberly clark!!!!
They deal with lumber.
My Dad would be sick.
Huggies! 😱
PRetty soon there will have to be new businesses created. The old one will be burnt toast.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 March, 06:35 (E)
The local water park blocked me from posting on their page for pointing out that the children's floats had the same pedo designs.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 06:21

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
21 March, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 March, 02:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Funny how you didn't portray it to be anything, you only mentioned about being awake. Yet huggies strangely feels a need to protect themselves from something.

@vincentkennedy you been settin' off some sparks this past week, ain't ya, lol

We Love Ya
💚🌟💚

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 March, 06:08
Some brag about their crimes with tatoos and hashtags

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 March, 06:06
NYC Mayor DeBlasio's wife

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 March, 06:03

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 March, 06:02

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 March, 05:59
Also on Johnson and Johnson diapers

memes matter @NoComment
20 March, 05:52

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 March, 05:40
Its almost like casting spells to bring about their desired outcome.

Beasts.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 March, 05:36
omg

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 March, 05:36
Kids Pajama's are riddled with them...actually many clothes. Pedo's have infiltrated everywhere

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 March, 04:54
I notice a lot of comments in VK’s Twitter post asking what this means but no one is filling them in. So frustrating not being able to comment!!!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 March, 03:57
I’m sick of this!!!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
Disney's "It's A Small World" ride

Every Time @soTELLme533

Water Mark @Watermark
20 March, 03:52
Most toys have them.

Andrew Mallett @AndrewMallett21
20 March, 03:50

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 March, 03:24
😂😂😂 OMG these people are throwing out everything they got. Not funny, but hard not to laugh at their 💩.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 March, 03:14
i was at the court house today
and had an urge to look up the sheriffs badge
to see the star symbolism....

turns out theres more in there

connie wright @cowri
20 March, 03:17
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Now I see it--I guess we will have a depopulation--not what they expected

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 02:46