Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
04 February, 07:51
So get this. CEO of Parler gets voted out by the board and are now putting a former Twitter exec in the position as CEO.
SHAM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 February, 10:04
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Parler was always a trojan horse op. Bongino isn't innocent. They literally herded conservatives to Parler for months. They have the data and a list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 09:01
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Gab is the other noose. They hired a new cybersecurity person straight from Twitter. They were bragging about ALL the Silicon Valley resumes remember? Then two weeks ago they were advertising & trying to start up a new chat room on Gab. I queried about the security and the privacy and I got to know him well...😳 You are NOT safe there... Red Flag Alerts!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Right you sre. I won't join gab either. No platform is truly free of deceivers.
02:39 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it