Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
04 February, 07:51
So get this. CEO of Parler gets voted out by the board and are now putting a former Twitter exec in the position as CEO.
SHAM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Parler was always a trojan horse op. Bongino isn't innocent. They literally herded conservatives to Parler for months. They have the data and a list.
10:04 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 09:01
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Gab is the other noose. They hired a new cybersecurity person straight from Twitter. They were bragging about ALL the Silicon Valley resumes remember? Then two weeks ago they were advertising & trying to start up a new chat room on Gab. I queried about the security and the privacy and I got to know him well...😳 You are NOT safe there... Red Flag Alerts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 February, 02:39
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Right you sre. I won't join gab either. No platform is truly free of deceivers.

Han Banan @HanBanan
05 February, 12:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
so even Bongino is not a good guy?🤦‍♀️😰

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 02:18
In response Han Banan to his Publication
Looks like a scammer. So many have revealed themselves in this maximum pressure situation.