Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
So get this. CEO of Parler gets voted out by the board and are now putting a former Twitter exec in the position as CEO.
SHAM!
07:51 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 July, 08:55
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
The post linked to an article by The Wall Street Journal detailing how Parler made more than 50 referrals to the FBI ahead of the violent siege. If the company thought the post would garner a positive reaction among the site's users, they were wrong.

One user wrote: "To confirm, you are calling for an investigation into big tech collusion while you are colluding with the FBI against your platform members?" Another user wrote: "This is NOT an example of a free speech platform. Parler is a fraud."

https://www.newsweek.com/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 08:54
PEOPLE ON GAB! I'M TELLING YOU STRAIGHT. A NEW HEAD OF CYBERSECURITY WAS HIRED FROM TWITTER 2 WEEKS AGO. WATCH YOUR 6... CUZ THEY'RE WATCHING YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
05 February, 09:15
What the??????? Isnt Dan Bongino part owner??? Whats going on?

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
05 February, 09:14
yep. same game, just a mirror of it.

Steve Murray @Stevie
05 February, 01:50
Has Elon not bought TWATTER yet. Hurry up Elon.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
05 February, 12:00
i would figure Dan Bongino wiuld not let that occur.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 February, 11:55
Huh, hadn't heard that yet
Thought about getting Parler as a backup account to Twitter back in the fall, but didn't like giving the info to sign up. There was a hack & info was exposed before Parler went down so there you go
Also, Codemonkey (Ron) said it wasn't secure before all hell broke loose
And then the servers were yanked...after people were urged to go to Parler over & over. It was like a lot of Twitter & FB refugees were being herded there & I was even warier
It's why I'm still a bit dubious about Telegram - I'm looking at some people's accounts there but don't have the app yet

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 February, 09:52
They're Toast

Han Banan @HanBanan
05 February, 12:43
REALLY?!!!!!🤯 will be deleting them faster than ever! Surprised that Bongino is allowing and standing with them still. i will delete them.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
05 February, 12:41
That's why I deleted that POS app. Never liked parler. This place is way better.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 February, 11:28
What the Actual Fuk ??? 😲

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 February, 10:04
Parler was always a trojan horse op. Bongino isn't innocent. They literally herded conservatives to Parler for months. They have the data and a list.

Han Banan @HanBanan
05 February, 12:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
so even Bongino is not a good guy?🤦‍♀️😰

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 09:01
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Gab is the other noose. They hired a new cybersecurity person straight from Twitter. They were bragging about ALL the Silicon Valley resumes remember? Then two weeks ago they were advertising & trying to start up a new chat room on Gab. I queried about the security and the privacy and I got to know him well...😳 You are NOT safe there... Red Flag Alerts!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
04 February, 09:22
matze ball was weak. and didnt know what was going on.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
04 February, 09:14
Joe Pags, on his radio program last night, read an email (or maybe it was a text) he received from Dan Bongino stating that John Matze's stance on freedom of speech as it applies to Parler differred from the board so the board (Dan is on the board) fired him. Waiting for more details as Joe gets more info from Dan. Very interesting.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 February, 10:06
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
Dan isn't innocent. He doth protest too much. I never believed him and always viewed Parler as a trap for conservatives. Who has your personal data?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 February, 11:30
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
36 hour rule on this one ... 🤔

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
04 February, 09:01
🤦‍♀️ That's ok. We have Anonup and we thank you! Site of the Patriots! 🙏🌴🇺🇸 Have you recieved my messages about this circle flag?

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
04 February, 08:41
Wow! That says a lot.

Eric Travis @Travis159
04 February, 08:37
yeah,, hes another one who talks a lot of shit,, never has any real info,, like everyone else,,, nothing but speculation....... im sick of all the speculation and all the blow hards that say things but know absolutley nothing...

Pug Patriot @PugPatriot
04 February, 08:29
I never trusted Bongino. Still dont

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
04 February, 09:03
In response Pug Patriot to her Publication
🤨🌴🇺🇸 Never liked him trying to pull patriots away from the battlefield! Twitter.

James O'Brien @RedSpeed
04 February, 08:25
Is there a source?

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
04 February, 08:24
money and power is [their] God....sad

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
04 February, 08:06
... lol, YOU just got more popular than you ever wanted.
Good job, loving your efforts.
Thank you. 👍🏼🇺🇸

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 February, 08:03
I knew it!!! If you wait long enough.... it reveals.

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 February, 08:03
😎I followed Vincent Kennedy to AnonUp and WeGo.Social when things got hinky 😍

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
04 February, 08:00

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
04 February, 07:53
dead end job already.., who will go back there after CodeMonkey and Dan B's little skirmish then they take them down.., too much uncertainty and too many alternatives.,, ah like get Up for anonup.com

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
04 February, 08:26
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
I wonder what Dan B is doing. hmm🤥

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 February, 07:53
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
04 February, 07:52
Parler is over

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 February, 07:52
Soooo....🤔

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
04 February, 07:49
well, my phone only lets me get this one, which is a great platform. my fb has been so slow on my chromebook..its about to get kicked off again..they stole my first one, including all my artwork..🤬..Cant wait for big tech to hit an iceberg of justice soon..🍿🍿