Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Went to the shelter to check out some cats. Found one we really like but they say it's bonded with its brother and we would have to take both.

3 cats would be to much. right?
11:34 AM - Mar 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
31 March, 05:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😺😽😼👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 March, 06:51
VK, any update on the number of cats in the Kennedy household?
1, 2, or 3?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
22 March, 04:52
maybe it's a tactic, the same thing happened to our neighbor. now after a year one of the two cats had to be brought back because she didn't get along with other cats. some cats prefer to be kept alone.

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
22 March, 12:29
We have 5 outside/shop cats. They all found us as did others that have come and gone in the past 17 years. All have their own unique personalities and have us well trained.

some one special to some @godrus
21 March, 05:52
I raised 3 children, and I now have two cats and a dog inside, plus I take care of an outside feral cat so I guess that's essentially the same as having 3 cats.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 March, 02:02
3 is a great number 😁

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 March, 01:16
I have Three Sneakers Petey and Mini-me. Sneakers and Petey are in separable love each other still after 4 years petey and sneakers

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
21 March, 11:14
Nah, we have 3 dogs. 😀

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 March, 09:09
I have 4; I cope, lol

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
21 March, 03:17
No I have 3 cats . It’s like having 2 . Do it

Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
20 March, 11:28
My two cents…Never split a family. I just couldn’t and ended up with 8! 🤪 No regrets.

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
21 March, 12:05
In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication
I tried to split up a brother and sister after their mother was killed by a car at our farm. At the time, I didn’t fully understand how animals like cats bond with one another.

After I took both to the Vet, I brought the female kitten inside and thought her brother could live outside with his extended family, but every time we opened the door, he would dash inside to be with his sister. Basically, he charmed his way in and I’m so glad he did.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
20 March, 11:09
3 cats is ideal IMHO. Not as lonely as one, hierarchy in 3, at 5 you can get cliques that hate eachother.

I call mine the Mafia, and thanks to someone dumping pregnant cats here and me not having 5 grand to fix them all, I have a big mafia to feed. And there are cats that hate eachother. The indoor 3 though? Balanced. No bull.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
20 March, 10:53

Karen Gowen @Kkgowen
20 March, 09:44
We have always had two cats at one time so they keep each other company, especially when we are gone for a couple days. Much less destructive/bored is only cat. I think three could even be better….the more the merrier. ☺️

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 March, 09:29
Nope, 3 is complete 😃

Night Shift @kekerista
20 March, 09:13
I am SO PROUD of you!
You can never have too much family.
xoxo.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
20 March, 09:05
Nope, never too much lol

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
20 March, 08:54
Get 3
Make it interesting 🤔

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 March, 08:50
I think you adopted BOTH!!

Right?

Classified 🐈‍⬛
Pepe. 🐈
And
Freedom 🐈 ????

🙌❤️🇺🇸

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 08:50
If you love kitties it’s worth it. I have 4 but sometimes wish just 2 even tho I love them all. I work for them, lol.
What about your birds? Has Classified left them alone?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
20 March, 08:34
No. Take the pair

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
20 March, 08:31
Said no one ever!!!
I highly recommend this litter box
No mo scoopin-no smell
https://www.chewy.com/pets...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 March, 08:06
RIP to the smell of your house.

20 March, 11:54
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
And you might want to think about investing in a sticky lint roller company. 🙂

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 March, 08:01
😂 we have 3 indoor and 3 barn cats at our house now🤦‍♀️ didn’t realize I would become the crazy cat lady 😂

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 March, 07:42
I found three cats to be the most harmonious number to have around the home 🐱

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
20 March, 07:40
Not at all! Had 6 at one time, tons of fun, especially on their “party” night with catnip!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
20 March, 07:38
I have 8.
3 is ok
8 is too many

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
20 March, 07:09
Is 3 too many 😬

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
20 March, 06:49
🌴NO. I have 3 indoors. A 4th has adopted me. He is still out back getting the feeling of living here. 😉

20 March, 06:42
Years ago, I read that five cats are the most that a household can reasonably manage. I rescued four and capped it at that.

We lost one to a stroke last fall. I still miss him, but notice that my work load has lessened by 25%. I don’t miss that part of it.

The other thing with cats is that they tend to live longer than dogs so it’s a long term commitment—anywhere from 14-20+ years. Do you see yourself with multiple cats that far down the road? If so, they can be a great addition to a family. I’m glad I rescued mine. It was the right thing to do. 😻