Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 March, 08:53
Keep in mind . . .

. . . IF DJT is Arrested, "they" are Not arresting a former President, as states by MSM!

"They" are arresting a currently Inauggurated President and THE Commander In Chief of the U.S. Military!

https://rumble.com/v2dtk5q...

6 minute video!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 March, 11:01
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Trump’s alleged arrest, if it happens, is (in my view) a trap for the DS. At best, it will (should) trigger the US Marines to act, and the true POTUS (Trump) steps out into the open, and the guy playing Biden gets formally and publicly arrested. At worst, it simply gets more of the swamp rats playing good guys to get brave and come out into the open. They will see Trump as “out of the way” and they will feel they no longer have to hide in the shadows. DeSantis’ silence, for example, speaks volumes; either he smells the trap or he’s just biding his time. Either way, he has already shown his true colors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
please include in your assessments; think optics, going after the Potus, miralago, arrest Trump, now what has happened to the blues mindset, i.e the white hats allowed all this; to dull the senses of the populous, to these actions, when military is taking control. deniable
11:37 PM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sunnyorm in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 March, 12:19
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
I believe what you are saying is that events have been “allowed” to unfold so that the “normies” will see what happens next as “normal in view of all circumstances” ie. if the military does step in, it will be easier for them accept it. One thing you should consider - if the anticipated arrest of Trump is truly a DS action, do you not find it the least bit interesting that President Trump has announced it himself? There is only one plausible explanation - it was planned, and not by the “bad guys.”

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
20 March, 01:06 (E)
i agree.
plus the military has been activated as of 2016, so the perceived reality of military intervention is hidden under the guise of Normal movements. If you have not already; please read "The Law of War" manual; talk about eye opening.
yes Trump announced it, however; in my view he is moving pieces on the board, but it does not receive any fault to him.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
20 March, 01:52
if they do arrest Trump; 2024 a landslide for him, he can't lose. 😊