Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
On March 1st VK said, “Last month of 2022”
That would make April the first month of 2023.
Note VK’s timestamp = 10:03 = 13
Maybe a nod toward the 13 month calendar.
05:37 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
20 March, 09:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
This aligns more with the Hebrew spiritual calendar 📅 🙏 Perhaps it is a way to surreptitiously direct our attention to Israel and the upcoming 7 years.

As I've said before, I'm always on the edge of understanding VK!!

GOD BLESS
GOD WINS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
20 March, 07:50
Remember how many times Trump mentioned "April fools" in his CPAC 2023 speech a few weeks ago?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 March, 08:17
I am not going to like the 13 month year.

1) The celebration of special dates will be shifted.

2)There are some months that give you an extra pay check for that month. For example: If you get paid on Fridays you will get 5 pay checks this month....to use for catching up. When you live pay check to pay check....you look forward to these months twice a year. 13 month calendar doesn't have an extra week ever.

3)Will people be considered younger? The first 25 years had 12 months in each year and now there are 13 months in the year. So ages will need to be adjusted.

Is it really worth changing now? Maybe I over think things.

If this is starting April 1st....why isn't this being announced to the public.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 March, 07:13 (E)
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Very Interesting to read how you feel (at this time) about any pending Dates/Calendar changes🤔. Im not too good with words, but here's my iner-standing of whats to come.

What I can say is, Ive never really felt the same as other do about Celebrating Particular Dates🤷‍♀️, and my disconnection has increased rapidly with age. All I do know (at this moment in time😉) is Im now feeling A Really Positive, excited Vibe..☺️ about the possibilities of changes/ending all of the celebration for what is being revealed as false His/they-storys🙃🙂..💞🙏

Terri ... @Terri
19 March, 07:02
gee ...does that mean people born on 30th of a month will never get old cause they won't have a birthday? or does that mean I am no longer married cause hubby won't exist? lmaooooo means I will save money cause there are lots of people in my family born on the 30th...yipeeeee guess that's how we will get rich ...not having to buy presents ..think I'm missing something...perhaps drive the people all crazy is the plan and in my family its working... lol

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
19 March, 06:02
Did “done in 30 start yet?”

Hold Fast @Zoot42
19 March, 05:56
So March 29/2023 becomes Yearday 1.
March 30/2023 becomes April 1/2024?

Maybe I’m the April fool.😄

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 March, 06:01
In response Hold Fast to his Publication
New Years Day = April 1, 2023.