Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 March, 05:37
On March 1st VK said, “Last month of 2022”
That would make April the first month of 2023.
Note VK’s timestamp = 10:03 = 13
Maybe a nod toward the 13 month calendar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 March, 08:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am not going to like the 13 month year.

1) The celebration of special dates will be shifted.

2)There are some months that give you an extra pay check for that month. For example: If you get paid on Fridays you will get 5 pay checks this month....to use for catching up. When you live pay check to pay check....you look forward to these months twice a year. 13 month calendar doesn't have an extra week ever.

3)Will people be considered younger? The first 25 years had 12 months in each year and now there are 13 months in the year. So ages will need to be adjusted.

Is it really worth changing now? Maybe I over think things.

If this is starting April 1st....why isn't this being announced to the public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Very Interesting to read how you feel (at this time) about any pending Dates/Calendar changes🤔. Im not too good with words, but here's my iner-standing of whats to come.

What I can say is, Ive never really felt the same as other do about Celebrating Particular Dates🤷‍♀️, and my disconnection has increased rapidly with age. All I do know (at this moment in time😉) is Im now feeling A Really Positive, excited Vibe..☺️ about the possibilities of changes/ending all of the celebration for what is being revealed as false His/they-storys🙃🙂..💞🙏
07:13 AM - Mar 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it