Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
19 March, 05:17
πŸ”FREEMASON'S
Just like every other aspect of our history and our lives, could the Freemason's have been "Infiltrated" by bad entities, or made to look bad.
Was there a mass murder of the goodly Mason's after the bad entities saw the good deeds they were doing for The People that the they wanted to be their slaves ? If we have been lied to and infiltrated is this not possible ?
I have known 2 Mason's. One was a neighbor I grew up with, he was a fair and just wonderful soul. And another who at one point was the leader of an alternative health group meeting once a week.
We must be questioning EVERYTHING
We must wait for truth to reveal itself.
Let us not think that ......
All Freemason's are bad
All Actors are bad
All Democrat's are bad
All Republican's are bad
All Musicians are bad
As fro Doctors, lawyers, military that are bad, well , have they not been MK ultra'd just like us?
Question everything
πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
It's about the "secret" oaths they take... and what they have to do -to move higher and higher.... in secret.

That's occultism........ secret worship of their own power.
05:32 PM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
19 March, 06:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I get that, but WHAT IF they had to kept it secret to save their lives and their families lives ? I am not talking about the infiltrators, the bad actors, the Fake Jews. Kazarian Mafia etc.
What of the Knights Templar ? ?
Until we have our true history books we cant say we know for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 March, 08:55
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
We will never have completely "true" history books.

What is written down is just like Facebook and Instagram now. People write down what they want you to remember.

You have to trust God at some point.
Man - is fallible.