Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
🔍FREEMASON'S
Just like every other aspect of our history and our lives, could the Freemason's have been "Infiltrated" by bad entities, or made to look bad.
Was there a mass murder of the goodly Mason's after the bad entities saw the good deeds they were doing for The People that the they wanted to be their slaves ? If we have been lied to and infiltrated is this not possible ?
I have known 2 Mason's. One was a neighbor I grew up with, he was a fair and just wonderful soul. And another who at one point was the leader of an alternative health group meeting once a week.
We must be questioning EVERYTHING
We must wait for truth to reveal itself.
Let us not think that ......
All Freemason's are bad
All Actors are bad
All Democrat's are bad
All Republican's are bad
All Musicians are bad
As fro Doctors, lawyers, military that are bad, well , have they not been MK ultra'd just like us?
Question everything
🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
05:17 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 March, 05:32
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
It's about the "secret" oaths they take... and what they have to do -to move higher and higher.... in secret.

That's occultism........ secret worship of their own power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 March, 06:09
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I get that, but WHAT IF they had to kept it secret to save their lives and their families lives ? I am not talking about the infiltrators, the bad actors, the Fake Jews. Kazarian Mafia etc.
What of the Knights Templar ? ?
Until we have our true history books we cant say we know for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 05:27
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
FREEMASONRY is Based on the Sacred Geometry that is the Organizational Structure, or "LOGOS" of the Quantum Source Field that Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone. EVERYWHERE!
The So-Called "Illuminati" use this Sacred Geometry to Create an INVERTED MATRIX the Captures and Feeds on the Individual and Collective Energies of Humanity.
The Founding Fathers, as well as People like Lafayette and the Russian Czar who Supported the American Revolution were all Masons and that is WHY Washington DC was Designed with "Masonic" Symbols, as were other European Cities with whose Cathedrals also were Designed through Sacred Geometry to Bring Humanity into Creative Resonance with the Spirit that lives WITHIN Us.
Sacred Geometry is a Double-Edged Sword and can be Used to Serve the Light or the Darkness. It is not "Evil" in and Itself.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 05:29
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Q is Using GEMATRIA to Communicate with Us and All GEMATRIA is Ultimately Grounded in the Numbers that Correspond to the Sacred Geometry/LOGOS of the Universal Source Field (i.e. GEMATRIA is the Word, or LOGOS Made Flesh)

19 March, 06:12
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Yes yes yes yes yes.....
Most people can not grasp this, so I put it in a simple strait forward way to get others to question what they are hearing reading and have past knowledge of.
Thank you, well put.