Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
19 March, 04:02
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Tuesday, the sun will be in Aries. Very interesting. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 02:00
THE ALPHA AND OMEGA: The Quantum Quickening
, the Great Awakening and the Coming of the Kingdom

"The Earth KNEW One Creator, One Lover, One Thinker, One Song; yet that Song Broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged out from the Center of My Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same Self; the Creator I AM. And so it Came to Pass that I was ONE and I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as My Love Created. All Understood. All Shared in the Same Being, the Same Moment. ALL WERE PRESENT IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, The Vision: A Personal Call to Create a New World

THE NEW JERUSALEM

Twelve X Twelve = 144

March 24th will be the 144th Day since the 59th Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination on 11-22-22. 11-22-22 Equals 55!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
19 March, 02:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Love this ๐Ÿงก
Very clear and concise
Hope all is well with you Craig

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
19 March, 11:06
E motion al
ex press
f ee l ing
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Spiritual High By Kevin Wilson w/lyrics - YouTube

Beautiful Song

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 March, 10:42
H capitalized in Humanity
Huma
Where is Huma?

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 March, 04:06
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Where's Huma??? NYC recently...per this article

March 17, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/03...

Page Six exclusively learned that Asher mingled with stars including Nicky Hilton, Stacy Bendet and Huma Abedin.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 March, 10:40
The interesting thing about this post is this is not ilDonaldoโ€™s communication style at all.

Little Mac @LittleMac
19 March, 09:54 (E)
The question is???

Is set in motion visible for ALL to see??

There have been and continue to be things "set in motion" that will change the course of humanity for quite some time now....

Are we reaching 88mph!!
Well then, giddy-up!