Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 March, 09:48
๐Ÿ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
THE ALPHA AND OMEGA: The Quantum Quickening
, the Great Awakening and the Coming of the Kingdom

"The Earth KNEW One Creator, One Lover, One Thinker, One Song; yet that Song Broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged out from the Center of My Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same Self; the Creator I AM. And so it Came to Pass that I was ONE and I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as My Love Created. All Understood. All Shared in the Same Being, the Same Moment. ALL WERE PRESENT IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, The Vision: A Personal Call to Create a New World

THE NEW JERUSALEM

Twelve X Twelve = 144

March 24th will be the 144th Day since the 59th Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination on 11-22-22. 11-22-22 Equals 55!
02:00 PM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
19 March, 02:05
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Love this ๐Ÿงก
Very clear and concise
Hope all is well with you Craig

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 02:15
In response Evangelina to her Publication
ALWAYS!

THANK Q FOR ASKING!
It Is Well With My Soul ~ Chris Rice ~ lyric video - YouTube

Adventist Hymnal #530