Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 06:04
😻 Q The Storm Rider & Juan O Savin both say
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE BANKING SITUATION.
A GENIUS plan is in place & is working. TRUST IT 👊

🇺🇸 JUAN O SAVIN
What we’re not going to allow happen is the $ gets destroyed.
What you’re going to see is
the $ actually pre-exists the Federal Reserve
it’s just that it has been captured.
Going back to something that is original currency
pre-1871 makes all kinds of sense
& we have the materials to do that.
We have some of the best reserves on planet Earth
If not THE best available to us.
We’ve just gotta go ahead & access it
the way the plan is in place to access it.
🕊 What’s the real story here?
HOW DO WE BRING
AS MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS INTACT THROUGH THIS
AS POSSIBLE? ❤️‍🔥

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
THE CABAL WILL COME DOWN
but you can’t take 1000s of years of cabal out
without casualties.
The Alliance care passionately about life
& try to keep casualties
to an absolute minimum 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 March, 05:36
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
He never forced anyone and the ones who were so quick to get it because they "thought" he said that - needed to be eliminated from their so called "AWAKENESS".... Good news is - they have another chance to do it all over again- separating the WEAK from the STRONG.. some of the biggest TRUMP supporters are the most asleep. By doing this - TRUMP was able to separate the ones with good intent but not strong enough to survive the GRAND SOLAR FLASH... They got a work around HALL PASS.... he is a GENIUS by all measures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 March, 05:57
Its NOT an opinion its FACT - and what HIGH HORSE are you speaking of? - There are many who do the work.... its pretty brazen of you to be so quick to judge. I give good info - if it doesn't resonate with you that means its not for you!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 March, 07:14
I did not delete it - I was removed for different reasons... and NOT by the Board Leaders. ..glad you noticed..... I was outing the infiltrators on there -and I have been wrong about dates and timing - other than that my timeline has been pretty much on !!!