Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 06:04
😻 Q The Storm Rider & Juan O Savin both say
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE BANKING SITUATION.
A GENIUS plan is in place & is working. TRUST IT πŸ‘Š

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ JUAN O SAVIN
What we’re not going to allow happen is the $ gets destroyed.
What you’re going to see is
the $ actually pre-exists the Federal Reserve
it’s just that it has been captured.
Going back to something that is original currency
pre-1871 makes all kinds of sense
& we have the materials to do that.
We have some of the best reserves on planet Earth
If not THE best available to us.
We’ve just gotta go ahead & access it
the way the plan is in place to access it.
πŸ•Š What’s the real story here?
HOW DO WE BRING
AS MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS INTACT THROUGH THIS
AS POSSIBLE? ❀️‍πŸ”₯

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
THE CABAL WILL COME DOWN
but you can’t take 1000s of years of cabal out
without casualties.
The Alliance care passionately about life
& try to keep casualties
to an absolute minimum πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
πŸ™„ Yup!! They loved humanity just enough to force everybody to get an experimental vaccination!!! πŸ™„
06:13 PM - Mar 15, 2023 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 March, 05:49
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Nobody forced me. No one tells me what to do. I told my employer prepare to be sued if they fired me. I read between the lines and discerned. I saw what the White Hats were up against and realized the Deep State was making their move. We all need to take personal responsibility for ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 March, 05:36
He never forced anyone and the ones who were so quick to get it because they "thought" he said that - needed to be eliminated from their so called "AWAKENESS".... Good news is - they have another chance to do it all over again- separating the WEAK from the STRONG.. some of the biggest TRUMP supporters are the most asleep. By doing this - TRUMP was able to separate the ones with good intent but not strong enough to survive the GRAND SOLAR FLASH... They got a work around HALL PASS.... he is a GENIUS by all measures.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
18 March, 05:35
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
More like a disaster.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
18 March, 05:37
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
And mob mentality is alive and over here too. God forbid anybody have a different opinion than any of you here!!! And you might wanna get off the high horse, plenty of you here have been wrong before!!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 March, 05:13
He never forced anyone.

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 March, 09:56
Please watch this: https://rumble.com/vs511o-...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 07:27
With respect, Valentina, that is just not true.
President Trump NEVER pushed the vax.
Just the opposite.

πŸ‘‡ Here is the PROOF πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Donald J Trump
@realDonaldTrump

HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN,
taken together, have a real chance to be
one of the biggest game changers
in the history of medicine.
The FDA has moved mountains - Thank You!
Hopefully they will BOTH
(H works better with A,
International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents)
be put in use IMMEDIATELY.
PEOPLE ARE DYING,
MOVE FAST,
and GOD BLESS EVERYONE! ❀️‍πŸ”₯

7:13 AM Β· Mar 21, 2020

https://www.thetrumparchiv...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ghost Ezra
Trump put the greatest anti-vaxxer on Earth
[Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.]
on his commission.
He gave you clue after clue πŸ’₯

wht 2.0 @wht
16 March, 12:18
'Candidate' Trump did ... quickly replaced w/ the Fauci cartel to run the 'pandemic' scam

Jkkvist @Jkkvist
16 March, 02:40
This is what makes me think, we wont see the waiting medbeds anytime soon. Its just too far step to take for the individuals atm.
Same if you think that neurolink is seen as a major step - computer to get people walk again and blind people to see (real trials this summer).
To go from there to "hey, everything you have that you know and didnt know is healed, now live your life"....,
However, every step going on now will bring us to that point and beyond that medbeds aint weird, just a natural progression of healing. 🀷😊