Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 Q The Storm Rider & Juan O Savin both say
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE BANKING SITUATION.
A GENIUS plan is in place & is working. TRUST IT πŸ‘Š

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ JUAN O SAVIN
What we’re not going to allow happen is the $ gets destroyed.
What you’re going to see is
the $ actually pre-exists the Federal Reserve
it’s just that it has been captured.
Going back to something that is original currency
pre-1871 makes all kinds of sense
& we have the materials to do that.
We have some of the best reserves on planet Earth
If not THE best available to us.
We’ve just gotta go ahead & access it
the way the plan is in place to access it.
πŸ•Š What’s the real story here?
HOW DO WE BRING
AS MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS INTACT THROUGH THIS
AS POSSIBLE? ❀️‍πŸ”₯

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
THE CABAL WILL COME DOWN
but you can’t take 1000s of years of cabal out
without casualties.
The Alliance care passionately about life
& try to keep casualties
to an absolute minimum πŸ™πŸ»
06:04 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
16 March, 12:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
now this makes more sense he did save lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 March, 09:03
Hoping my fortune cookie message today is a good one thenπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 11:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😹 How great is that?!?!
It's the TRUTH! 🀣πŸ₯ πŸ•Š

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 March, 06:18
Just search your feelings Luke... you know it to be true πŸ™

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
17 March, 03:32
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
15 March, 06:13 (E)
πŸ™„ Yup!! They loved humanity just enough to force everybody to get an experimental vaccination!!! πŸ™„

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 March, 05:36
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
He never forced anyone and the ones who were so quick to get it because they "thought" he said that - needed to be eliminated from their so called "AWAKENESS".... Good news is - they have another chance to do it all over again- separating the WEAK from the STRONG.. some of the biggest TRUMP supporters are the most asleep. By doing this - TRUMP was able to separate the ones with good intent but not strong enough to survive the GRAND SOLAR FLASH... They got a work around HALL PASS.... he is a GENIUS by all measures.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 March, 05:49
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Nobody forced me. No one tells me what to do. I told my employer prepare to be sued if they fired me. I read between the lines and discerned. I saw what the White Hats were up against and realized the Deep State was making their move. We all need to take personal responsibility for ourselves.