Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 March, 03:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏🏻💛 :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 March, 04:30
Have a Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 March, 09:49
That's amazing. I have such respect for the animals of this planet. They really do care about each other. Good evening VK.

Timestamp 1130 (Q11 and Q3)

Ange Love @LoveM
18 March, 08:54
❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 March, 06:32
💗I love elephants! 🐘 They are so loving and so smart! And I love all animals! They are the best, and humans could learn a lot from them. Thank you for sharing this with us. 🙏 The Sheldrick Wildlife page on Twitter is fantastic -- they rescue elephants in Africa.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
18 March, 06:32

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 March, 04:21
Aztec Jade just posted a baby getting saved by a house cat.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
18 March, 04:20
Good afternoon VK
Sync. Somehow my phone sent this photo from my library to my three children yesterday! 😳 Very strange stuff going on right now with electronics.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 03:39
Photo was edited. This was the first post that used the image back in 2018. Ugh I wanted this to be true too. Ends with "sloof lirpa" meaning April Foods backwards.

https://twitter.com/Latest...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 March, 04:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I wondered about that because I don’t see a reason why the mother wouldn’t have carried her by the nape. That’s what they do.

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
19 March, 06:52 (E)
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Go on, hate me.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 March, 03:27
All they want to show are the animal attacks . How long ago did humans start losing compassion ?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 March, 03:24
Just wondrous! The elephant looks like he smiling :) Love this pic.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 March, 02:29
Good Day VK - this is brilliant. Wild animals ? Free animals :)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 March, 02:20

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
18 March, 01:18
😊

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
18 March, 01:15
💖

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 March, 01:05
:17

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 March, 06:36 (E)
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
&
15:17
15/51=17(Q)x3
17=Q
15+17=32=23=pain
1+5+1+7=14
14=Q drop of GW crossing the Delaware for a surprise attack on the enemy
:)

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 March, 12:56 (E)
GM VK!
How blind is humanity to not have recognised this? Quite the marker.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
18 March, 12:39
Man is the real wild animal, no other animal on the planet puts so much effort into destroying itself than man. Animals dont even know evil or hatred or malice and judgement. We could learn from them but we have it all figured out dont we. Ha ha ha.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 March, 12:36
Good morning to you too Patriot 😁😎

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
18 March, 12:28
APL up....

Alizon Mildred @Alizon
18 March, 12:51
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Indeed 9.548/10 !!!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 March, 12:27
GM VK and AU.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 March, 12:25
GM VK & AU! ☀️
That just fills my ❤️

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
18 March, 12:24
Seems like our images of animals have been manipulated to believe we should be afraid of them.. what if it’s the complete opposite? What if that is just another way of keeping us all separated from the vibes of love😕

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 March, 12:24
😄💥🔥💗💗🙏🙏🙏Grand rising patriots...blessed day to all...this is Awesome!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 March, 12:20
The TRUTH.

arba happihr @arba
18 March, 12:19
Aloha
I always try and remember who did the labeling
Wild animals,
Savage Indians,
Bad number 13,
Black cat bad luck,
cigarettes calm your nerves,
Covid shot mandate,
Pedophilia accepted
Yep
Same demons spreading untruths!

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 March, 12:18
👊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 March, 12:11
Good morning Vincent!

Quite Amazing aren't they!

LOVE has always been the Keystone to Everything!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 March, 12:10
Grand Rising Sir...

APL up?
what happened lol

the people want mean tweets and reverse Bans !!!

what should we manifest today?

have a blessed 18th !
thank you for your loyalty and love.

love ya :)

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
18 March, 12:52
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Sometimes I think the APL is a prediction of what is coming rather than a reaction to something that already happened.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 March, 12:05
Good Morning, VK.
That is so beautiful. ❤️

TS = 11:30 > 11.3.

It’s all about love. :)