Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 March, 11:30
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Photo was edited. This was the first post that used the image back in 2018. Ugh I wanted this to be true too. Ends with "sloof lirpa" meaning April Foods backwards.

https://twitter.com/Latest...
03:39 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
19 March, 06:52 (E)
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Go on, hate me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 March, 09:59
In response Raccoon Conspirator to his Publication
U photoshop this or is this the original?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 March, 04:57
I wondered about that because I don’t see a reason why the mother wouldn’t have carried her by the nape. That’s what they do.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 March, 09:00
In response The Real Me to her Publication
That occurred to me too... and the lioness could get over the road in 2 strides.

Oh well.

It's either, symbolic (GOP elephant?)
He's only human.
Comms - as said, 'April Fool' perhaps a reference to the lefts current smear campaign.

I dunno, I'm not a comms decoder, I tend to do the 'gut feel' thing. 😊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 March, 04:22
SO....APRIL 1st?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 March, 04:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I think it was just a feel good post. Don't think there was any deeper meaning to it.