Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 06:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 March, 09:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim: Rec'd Molly McCords (astro) weekly email. Predicts some big Pluto issues. Saw & thought you would want to see. 2 important points:

(First) The Aries Equinox on March 20 kicks off the astrological new year, followed by an Aries New Moon at 1 degree on March 21. New life directions, choices, and ideas are opening up, so pay attention to where your energy feels a YES to move ahead.

(2nd) Big Deal! Pluto Square the Nodes of Fate - Imminent World Changes, Financial Collapses.
Beginning with the April 20, 2023 Aries Solar Eclipse, Pluto in Aquarius at 0 degrees squares the North Node and South Node for an extended period of time - over 6 months! - which is a huge indicator of big global changes, collapses, purging, and shifts.

We are already seeing this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Yes, thanks so much. I have some info on it that I'm going to post tomorrow morning when i have time to organize it a bit better.
Thanks so much for sharing this. Appreciate it.
10:04 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
19 March, 05:15
Happy Sunday Kim :) I sent 2 great spiritual links on your TS. Not sure of you saw.

17 March, 10:13
Anytime Kim :) My thoughts are exactly that, want to offer some info for your possible presentation. Happy to assist you. Enjoy your evening 🎼