Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 09:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My favorite public moment of this whole show! That kind of love for America (and all of humanity) makes me tear up every time I think about it.
I have never been as proud of any politician in my life as I was of that day.

THAT is MY PRESIDENT & his LOVELY WIFE sitting cool as cucumbers with both blue & red striped DEVILS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:53
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Absolutely and he is the tip of the spear, routing out the snakes, hand picked by God and BOTH acknowledge, God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, TRUE patriots. TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 March, 08:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Golden ones!!

17 March, 09:00
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
TIP OF THE SPEAR< TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

17 March, 09:01
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Wish I had his poker face, learning from ya'll to sometimes walk away......hard to do. FK its hard to do.