Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:53
A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
08 February, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’m wondering what you all tell people when they ask “Why would Trump approve this if its dangerous?” Ummm....all I have to say is we all have free will and it is up to us to research and find out what we are putting in our bodies. Both of my parents took it. Would’nt listen to me or watch any of the videos I had. The media brainwashed them into thinking they might die if the didn’t get it. My parents are proof that some people just refuse to wake up. i don’t know what one does about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it