Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:53
A lot of good people that I know personally are convinced the vaccine is good and because "Trump said so". Even if it was just comms to us Anons or other players in on the game, there seem to be many that have taken the vaccine and now will have to deal with repurcussions from it. This is one of my least favorite parts of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
I’m wondering what you all tell people when they ask “Why would Trump approve this if its dangerous?” Ummm....all I have to say is we all have free will and it is up to us to research and find out what we are putting in our bodies. Both of my parents took it. Would’nt listen to me or watch any of the videos I had. The media brainwashed them into thinking they might die if the didn’t get it. My parents are proof that some people just refuse to wake up. i don’t know what one does about that.
01:10 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 01:43
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
SO
KILL AM ALL

GREAT PLAN
#trustheplan
#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
08 February, 01:28
Oh, Im so sorry your parents took it! I have been & will continue to pray for all that have gone through with it. Unfortunately many of my friends & family got it as well. 💔

08 February, 01:34
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
Thank you. I do the same. 🙏

08 February, 01:52
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
I think the reason why I could not reach them is because they are constantly posting high profile people that have supposedly died of Covid.

Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
08 February, 01:15
he was told by pharma it was safe....they are responsible

In response Jovita Williamson to her Publication
WAS HITLER

In response Jovita Williamson to her Publication
THE SAME ARGUMENT

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
08 February, 01:13
i wonder by choosing the vaccine are they destined to stay in 3D ?

08 February, 01:16
In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication
I’m not sure. I don’t believe that God leaves people behind though. WWG1WGA
That’s how I like to think about it anyway.