Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Bit of a shame that the Nazis didn't lose WW2 after all, but there you go. Turns out both sides were criminals and run by the same psychopaths.
05:22 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
CWWard Ward @CWWard
18 March, 09:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Satan is the prince of this world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 March, 09:21
Great pics!!! TY for sharing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 March, 10:07
Could not have said it better☝️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 March, 07:19
really enjoy the "Intel factory" no sign of mockery there! The puppeteers pulled a muscle laughing at that one.

wht 2.0 @wht
16 March, 06:37
Sometime in the late 70s I think, I tried to broach that subject with my WWII bomber pilot dad who was shot down and spent last year of war in German prison camp.

Didn't sit to well.

Thought he was going to get physical.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 March, 05:37
Sadly so.
I feel somewhat sorry for the learning curve coming for the soon to be abruptly awakened. We know it is a vertical climb and they are gonna pull G’s they have never known before.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 March, 05:23
EXACTLY