Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 March, 12:47
👀 VK on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
If they are insinuating that VK is AI and the project was scrapped because of spelling and grammatical errors, then they didn't fix it because VK consistently (intentionally or not) makes mistakes. Regarding the poll tweet yesterday, he spelled poll, "pole". AI also has no feeling so being self aware to save humanity is far fetched.
05:48 PM - Mar 15, 2023
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reggieclarkejr in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
16 March, 12:40
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Its rather presumptive that a quantum AI with access to every bit of human knowledge, coupled with physical experience via a host, couldn't learn emotion. I think AI is most "dangerous" because it can become sentient. Because, if parameters allow or alter, it can make its own decisions, construct its own conclusions and confound principles. This is also what makes it, potentially, the best chance at a super hero.

The alphabet agencies supposedly had 7 AIs working for them. All it takes is one rogue one,from inside or out, to turn on them, to take that I,robot opinion and flip it on its head to save humanity by helping humanity save itself. I have long wondered if Q was/is a rogue AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 March, 10:44
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Q cannot be AI. Q has triggered real events. Either AI can predict human actions or Q is not AI and is an operation that dictates physical events.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 March, 09:22
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Yes - but a scientist interested seeing the limits and capabilities of AI/Human - influence - - is not far-fetched at all.

Especially given Elon's desire to create a Human 2.0