My answer is NONE
We never had a school shooting either.
04:35 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
14 March, 07:35
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Class of 1972 only two boys out of a class of over 600 turn gay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
14 March, 07:27
I only knew one person thru my years between elementary thru high school that was allergic to strawberries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 March, 07:03
I think a lot of this is from vaccines.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 March, 06:39
None. Class of '74
Small town, cant do anything really bad, everyone would know next day. No cops in village, it was Dad (or Mom) you wouldnt want trouble with. God blessed us with a good childhood.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 06:27
Agree with all of the above except for not having a school shooting. I was in 7th grade, 1969, Junior High the day my principal was shot & killed in his office in Tomah, WI. I was on the 3rd floor at the other end of the school. It was a large school in a small town. Our science teacher heard the shots as they echoed through the school, all doors were locked & he ran out. We knew the family very well who lived on the next block down from us. It was devastating for the family in the years to come. My mom told us that she was at the kitchen sink that day when she saw this boy walking towards the school with a rifle. The back of our house faced the school on the next block, but our house was at the end of the street & the school took up most of the block & sat at the top of the hill. She thought nothing of it really but it haunted her for a long time when she found out it was this kid that shot the principal. Attached is the article.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 06:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Forgot to attaché article

https://www.newspapers.com...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
14 March, 06:23
The worst thing i can think of is the one poor overweight kid that got teased all the time. Dam kids are cruel little creatures.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 March, 06:14
None- and our schools in Illinois/Missouri
where I attended had cars/trucks in student
parking lot with viewable guns inside and
nobody had them stolen. they were there
because of hunting or gunsmithing classes..

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
14 March, 06:12
Are we on candid camera?

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 March, 05:52
Same for me!

Teri Wood @charmtess
14 March, 05:42
my answer is none too! We also never had an obesity problem either! Also, played outside in S.F. till dark never worried we are gonna get kidnapped.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
14 March, 05:39
Same here!

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
14 March, 05:36
Same…it was a great time to grow up!! 😉