TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
14 March, 04:35
My answer is NONE
We never had a school shooting either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 06:27
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Agree with all of the above except for not having a school shooting. I was in 7th grade, 1969, Junior High the day my principal was shot & killed in his office in Tomah, WI. I was on the 3rd floor at the other end of the school. It was a large school in a small town. Our science teacher heard the shots as they echoed through the school, all doors were locked & he ran out. We knew the family very well who lived on the next block down from us. It was devastating for the family in the years to come. My mom told us that she was at the kitchen sink that day when she saw this boy walking towards the school with a rifle. The back of our house faced the school on the next block, but our house was at the end of the street & the school took up most of the block & sat at the top of the hill. She thought nothing of it really but it haunted her for a long time when she found out it was this kid that shot the principal. Attached is the article.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Forgot to attaché article

https://www.newspapers.com...
06:52 PM - Mar 14, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it