Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
15 March, 05:55
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
It's weird that I only know one other unvaxxed person. And she's family. She still calls me a conspiracy theorist though. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
14 March, 09:41
I have never taken a flu shot
Not a chance I was taking that crap -have been anti pharma for a decade now I have a holistic doctor that quit the local medical cabal because of what they were asking her to do - she is just a good person - I mean I can call her right now on her cell phone - weekends too if needed - how many doctors give you their cell number ?
None

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
14 March, 08:38
Thank You! You as well.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
14 March, 07:17

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 March, 08:21
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Traitriots?

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
14 March, 07:11
FUK the WHO straight to HELL.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 March, 06:57
So, a third are Purebloods, a third reputed to be just plain old non-human, and new Middle Class is born. Whew. Three vaxx injuries in family, no deaths please! Med Beds - they say unvaccinated go before vaccinated, and that could just well be that our blood will help them with theirs, who knows?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 06:51
IF that eugenic loser cartel of devils didn't exist via GITMO they literally could not fkn talk at all.

Ryan Shettler @Trump987
14 March, 06:19
And probably another 10% threatened to get it or lose their job

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
14 March, 06:04
Wow!!! 😮
I'm wondering if these are the 2.5 Billion beings that are soon exiting this timeline?🤔
Honey C. Golden was commenting about this in one of her videos🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
14 March, 04:38
Considering that most of these agencies lie, wanna bet the percentage is higher than that?!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 March, 04:38
AND THAT IS ONLY WHAT THE WHO WILL ADMIT TOO
TRUST ME THAT NUMBER IS AT LEAST DOUBLE THAT !!!!
WHY DO I SAY THAT BECAUSE THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING
AND NEVER GIVE TRUE NUMBERS !!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 07:05
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Agree

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 March, 04:31
That is great!