Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 March, 10:30
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Which pre-1930 books you feel are the best?

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
13 March, 12:40
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
That's a good question. I prefer the ones that are homeopathic based. Most of my books are tucked away in a box, after a recent move, so I can't give you exact titles. Though I did just buy a 1936 copy of Humphreys Manual Homeopathic Medicine. I believe I have an earlier edition of it in that box. I also keep a stock of homeopathic medicine on hand. I think my husband ordered Helios Homepathy Deluxe kit with 36 remedies the last time.

Here's a good article on homeopathy. https://homeopathic.com/a-...

Only people mentioned by Bmccanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian McCAnon, click on at the bottom under it