Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.
12:32 PM - Mar 06, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 March, 10:30
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Which pre-1930 books you feel are the best?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
13 March, 12:40
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
That's a good question. I prefer the ones that are homeopathic based. Most of my books are tucked away in a box, after a recent move, so I can't give you exact titles. Though I did just buy a 1936 copy of Humphreys Manual Homeopathic Medicine. I believe I have an earlier edition of it in that box. I also keep a stock of homeopathic medicine on hand. I think my husband ordered Helios Homepathy Deluxe kit with 36 remedies the last time.

Here's a good article on homeopathy. https://homeopathic.com/a-...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 March, 02:52
You sound a little like me. My Mom was killed by the medical industry in 1986. Wish I would have had more time and known what I know now, but she died within a month. I then had issues and doctors could not help, went to the library and one book later I was on the road to recovery in two days.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 03:30
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I'm sorry about your mother. I'm glad you were able to heal yourself. I believe we all have the ability when it comes to ailments/diseases.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 March, 02:50
Awesome and be easy on yourself. I say the same of a dear aunt who passed from the treatments, its never the cancer, before I knew what I knew now.

I too think, "I could've saved her life." Yes but no.

The reality is, the doctors in my family would've had the higher influence on her.

Most people get scared with the diagnosis and will do whatever their doctors tell them and the people around them, who are afraid to lose them tell them to listen to their doctors.

She was losing her appetite and they saw that as a sign she was close to death and made her eat food. No, No, No, her brilliant body was trying to force a cleansing fast to help her detox and restore proper alkalinity. The heavy radiation does the immune system no favors either. The final morphine killed her.

They all would've scoffed at the holistic emotional component as well, she had a reason for a deep resentment, a betrayal and without true forgiveness, it would keep coming back.

Help who will listen🙏💛👍

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 03:28
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'm sorry about your aunt... sounds like you have learned a lot also. All we truly can do is share our knowledge and experiences and it's up to those we share with if it resonates with them.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
06 March, 01:37
Smart to buy the books! 😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸