Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 12:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
Which pre-1930 books you feel are the best?
10:30 AM - Mar 13, 2023
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bmccanon in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
13 March, 12:40
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
That's a good question. I prefer the ones that are homeopathic based. Most of my books are tucked away in a box, after a recent move, so I can't give you exact titles. Though I did just buy a 1936 copy of Humphreys Manual Homeopathic Medicine. I believe I have an earlier edition of it in that box. I also keep a stock of homeopathic medicine on hand. I think my husband ordered Helios Homepathy Deluxe kit with 36 remedies the last time.

Here's a good article on homeopathy. https://homeopathic.com/a-...

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 March, 01:00
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Thanks for the info