Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 March, 09:05
Nothing is ever as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
08 March, 01:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
And now, everybody's kid is put in Daycare/Don'tcare
and raised by strangers who do not love them..
because their parents Don't care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Because both parents are now forced to work to pay the bills. Back in the 50s before women's lib, a family could live comfortably on the father's income. My dad was an underachiever so my mother worked as a secretary. But most of my friends had stay at home moms.
I think the suffragette movement was funded by the Rockefeller crime family as well. A majority of women weren't interested in politics and had no desire to vote. They figured since the man was out working and earning money, he was most qualified to choose politicians that served his interests. Suffragettes were mostly unmarried women who wanted to compete with men.
12:26 PM - Mar 13, 2023
In response anna justice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
13 March, 02:56
In response David Treciak to his Publication
And here we are my friend. Its a sad tale for all of us. The only thing I know for sure is my own experience. From what I can tell....sometimes it appears that folks are 'forced' and manipulated to do things, but in the end,
people make choices.
I pray I make God honoring choices...I pray those choices do not hurt anyone, especially the children.