Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 March, 02:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
And they were thrown under the bus for trannys... but wait, there's more... once islam is made the dominant social disruptor, all the previous 'isms' will be thrown under the bus.

At that point, we will be dimi in reality and nothing else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 March, 02:41
This makes me sick! So many lives messed up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
10 March, 08:46
That first generation of children of those women in the lib movement (aka Generation X or Gen X) were called "Children of the Dream", but really it was a nightmare. Born in mid-60s and subjected to all the deep state's endgames: latchkey kids, broken homes, raised in golden ghettos, HR Puffinstuff....public school education, no religion, no fathers.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 March, 08:21
Shocked that pic on the left looks manly. 🙄😅

anna justice @Truth_
08 March, 01:42
And now, everybody's kid is put in Daycare/Don'tcare
and raised by strangers who do not love them..
because their parents Don't care.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 March, 12:26
In response anna justice to her Publication
Because both parents are now forced to work to pay the bills. Back in the 50s before women's lib, a family could live comfortably on the father's income. My dad was an underachiever so my mother worked as a secretary. But most of my friends had stay at home moms.
I think the suffragette movement was funded by the Rockefeller crime family as well. A majority of women weren't interested in politics and had no desire to vote. They figured since the man was out working and earning money, he was most qualified to choose politicians that served his interests. Suffragettes were mostly unmarried women who wanted to compete with men.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
08 March, 09:52
It's always follow the money.

anna justice @Truth_
08 March, 02:18
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
That applies to the women as well.

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 6:24