Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter 🐸

Edward Griffin succinctly explains what the Federal Reserve System actually is:

"It's a cartel. It's not a government agency, it has the appearance of it being a government agency. They went to great lengths to give it that facade... In it's essence, It's a cartel...

They got together. They drew up the rules and regulations for their own industry.. To self regulate their own industry.. It's what cartels do. And then they sent it to congress and they took off the label off the top that said 'banking cartel' and they erased that and they said 'Federal Reserve Act.'

Congress passed it into law. And that's why we think it's a government agency it's because if you don't obey the rules that they set down for their own industry you go to prison."

Rumble

Full Dig:
https://pepelivesmatter.su...

PepeMatter
09:41 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 March, 12:41 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
When they created it, they gave the Treasury Secretary and Comptroller of Currency seats on the board, to create the appearance of being a govt agency, then after a few years got rid of those board seats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 09:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I still hope folks watch out for Griffin, long ass time ago, called him to basically tell him he was wrong about the origins of chemtrails, convo ensued next thing ya know he is basically only wanting to know "who the insider was" including, "what continent" they were on, I don't give up sources and quickly ended the call.....I'll never forget that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 09:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Also made a comment bout toast and pretty sure he didn't mean the bad guys....reminiscent of times I talked to secret org fkrs...just a friendly warning to all.

12 March, 09:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Around myspace time to place the info....