Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 March, 02:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🔥 Never Give Up 🔥

Great To Have You Back Here 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 March, 10:55
Beautiful. Love this love! 💝😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
13 March, 05:31
Love this pic💖

You were missed🤗we have comforting and guiding to do🙏🏻✨

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:15
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Big Hug right back at ya! We are very close to the comfort and guide phase of this operation. I have my concerns around these people here in SF Bay. It's gonna be ruff.

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
13 March, 02:09
!!!!!

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
13 March, 02:11
In response Mrs. America to her Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 March, 01:46
Beautiful, both of them💙

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 March, 01:22
Much LOVE and GRATITUDE to Carolyn and John!!! 1:07 is her birthday - such a beautiful couple!!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:10
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I had to check that BDay and you are correct. 1.7

Very interesting.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 01:22
Woo Hoo!

Hope ya had some fun!

Good to see ya back!

😘Ya know Nana missed ya!

You ready to ride now?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mornin Nana. I think I'm ready but I can never be too sure. You are such a wonderful support. I see your name pop up in other places too. Let's finish em off.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 March, 06:38 (E)
Beautiful pic of two Beautiful people

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 March, 05:33 (E)
Nice timestamp God is good all the time and all the time God is.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:03
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I fact checked this. True! Good morning Sneakers 17.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 March, 05:30
ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER

It is through Absence and Self-Emptying that we become Conscious of the Love that is WITHIN Us as well as the Heart-Centered, Bio-Photonic Light that Connects Us to those whom We Love.
Soon It will be Time to Extend that Love to Each and Every Human Holon on the Planet so that we may Experience Ourselves as Personal and Planetary Embodiments of the Quantum Source Field that is the Source of All Creation.

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 March, 05:31
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 March, 02:42
107 timestamp

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 02:12
😭😭😭That makes me sad, idk what it means, God bless them.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 01:52
She is fookin beautiful.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
12 March, 01:11
💙💙