JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 01:07
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER

It is through Absence and Self-Emptying that we become Conscious of the Love that is WITHIN Us as well as the Heart-Centered, Bio-Photonic Light that Connects Us to those whom We Love.
Soon It will be Time to Extend that Love to Each and Every Human Holon on the Planet so that we may Experience Ourselves as Personal and Planetary Embodiments of the Quantum Source Field that is the Source of All Creation.

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was
05:30 PM - Mar 12, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 March, 05:31
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 March, 07:01
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Man Of Steele is steady as she goes. Good to see you again fren. I have a gift for you when the time is right.