Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 March, 11:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 March, 11:45 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Enki was an Annunaki - one of the group who came to Earth to mine our gold.

The slave race they brought with them revolted, so the Annunaki decided to take proto humans, add Annunaki dna and create another slave group, specific to Earth.

They turned off the genes for longevity, telepathy, self healing (all things the Annunaki had), instead, created us to age and breed... this way, they could indoctrinate each generation, testing each one with new ideas, to create a more malleable slave.

The Annunaki left overseers in the human race to ensure gold continued to be mined and stored for their 3600 year return - I think - they left a few more of the Annunaki genes turned on in them - to give their mid management the advantage. The bloodline families, I think, are the Annunaki overseers.

I think the Annunaki are due to return, with Nibiru. The red orb I have been tracking for 4 years, has been getting closer.

https://weathercams.faa.go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
12 March, 12:03
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Part 2 of 2: Enki demanded the humans be left to their devices and to survive or die of their own accord, but Enlil refused. Enki also refused, "removing the veil" that blinded the humans (think forbidden fruit), revealing who he truly was, teaching them how to survive and thrive, make clothes from animal skins, tools etc.. when Enlil discovered what had happened he unleased his wrath, causing great floods and droughts etc. Enki gathered as many people as he could and sent them to different areas of the planet where he and his wife taught them agriculture and medicine from the land. Meanwhile Enlil enslaved those he captured, demanded human sacrifice and pilfered the lands. His people suffered horribly as Enki and Enlil fought on the Earth. Their father returned and removed them from the planet, though Enki vowed to return to his people.

The original story is fascinating and familiar to many just with different character names.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
P2

The Annunaki found their creation attractive, and began direct breeding with them - which had been banned, as it was impossible for the scientists to control the dna at that point. The giants were the result, which would not help their mining facility, they were strong, but too large, they could also have threatened the Annunak. It seems the other Annunaki did not care, or, disliked being told what to do (they must have passed that trait on too.)

Douglas Adams touched on the Annunaki dna mixing with natural human dna, when he injected the Golgrafrinchans into the story. They were a bunch of twits that crash landed and eventually bred with the native humans - thus corrupting the original Deep Thought computer program (the matrix).

We cannot get the history of 2 years ago straight, so, something from thousands of years ago is bound to be squirley too.

I hope we get to find out all the details, it is after all OUR history, I think we have a right to know that
09:27 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
12 March, 08:31
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Agree, we deserve to know.