Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 March, 11:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 March, 11:45 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Enki was an Annunaki - one of the group who came to Earth to mine our gold.

The slave race they brought with them revolted, so the Annunaki decided to take proto humans, add Annunaki dna and create another slave group, specific to Earth.

They turned off the genes for longevity, telepathy, self healing (all things the Annunaki had), instead, created us to age and breed... this way, they could indoctrinate each generation, testing each one with new ideas, to create a more malleable slave.

The Annunaki left overseers in the human race to ensure gold continued to be mined and stored for their 3600 year return - I think - they left a few more of the Annunaki genes turned on in them - to give their mid management the advantage. The bloodline families, I think, are the Annunaki overseers.

I think the Annunaki are due to return, with Nibiru. The red orb I have been tracking for 4 years, has been getting closer.

https://weathercams.faa.go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
Part 1 of 2: Enki and Enlil were brothers. They considered themselves gods, but not God, as they were higher dimensional beings. According to the sumerian creation story, which predates all other known manuscripts, the Annunaki did, indeed, come for Gold. They created several slave races but none thrived, so Enki, using genetic technologies, fused Annunaki consciousness (think spark of life) into their creation (humans). Enki is depicted as serpent like, and would later appear as the Feathered Serpent in other cultures. Once they had the Gold they required (for terraforming and salvaging their dying planet), Enlil ordered his brother destroy the humans kept in Eden (translates to ZOO, not garden). Enki and Enlil fought over this. .
12:03 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it