Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
ZOOM IN, THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE RUNNING INTO RILEY
02:42 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
10 March, 08:07
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Prayers for complete healing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 March, 08:05
πŸ˜ͺ

i been praying for you Riley❀️❀️
sending all my loving, healing energy to you for complete full miracle healing today.
sending you love, hugs and good vibes

please God, i ask you heal Riley right now
i know we will witness a miracle by healing Riley faster than we can fathom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 March, 07:27
Continuing to pray for her healing. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 March, 03:46
Praying

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 March, 01:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 March, 01:19
Find a Constitutional lawyer!!! Call for their free consultations and get some advice on the best way to handle her case. Praying for Riley, you and a full recovery for her!!!

Pink Totter @Totter
10 March, 01:17
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 March, 03:32
Propfol and ketamine and fentanyl??? That's really heavy, even for sedation for intubation like this.

What happened to her to cause this? I see your posts coming thru but must have missed your first one.

I'm a former nurse (ER/PICU/NICU) and I know they need to heavily sedate her, but that seems like a really heavy amount to me. Was she fighting it?

Praying for her - lung damage is tricky, but she's young so hopefully her body can heal quickly and they can wake her up.

No matter what - no remdesivir for any reason at all, make sure that is written all over her medical records and anywhere you signed your name. With all those heavy sedatives, if they gave remdesivir, she won't make it. We've seen this happen over and over with Covid patients from 2020-2021.

Hang in there momma. She's young, she's still got fight in her.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 March, 03:20
I know it seems alarming...fentanyl is used as a sedative to keep her relaxed and not fight the ventilator...which would further traumatize her breathing. Precedex is to keep her brain pressure down, norepinephrine is to maintain a favorable blood pressure.

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
09 March, 03:02
What in THE hell???!!!!!!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 March, 03:43
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
Not all the pumps are running.
IVF, Lipids (food), sedatives - so she won't fight the ventilator... (anesthesia level sedation) probably antibiotics. She was very very sick if this was pulmonary hypertension.... Very very difficult to treat successfully.
...... What caused it? That is the mystery.........??
This doesn't "just happen".
Fentanyl coming from US manufacterer's is closely tracked and it's not the same is what's coming over the border and is on the streets... Highly regulated... tracked etc.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 March, 03:43
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
pretty normal picture for a picu...........sadly.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 March, 02:46
πŸ˜ŸπŸ’