Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
09 March, 02:42
ZOOM IN, THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE RUNNING INTO RILEY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Propfol and ketamine and fentanyl??? That's really heavy, even for sedation for intubation like this.

What happened to her to cause this? I see your posts coming thru but must have missed your first one.

I'm a former nurse (ER/PICU/NICU) and I know they need to heavily sedate her, but that seems like a really heavy amount to me. Was she fighting it?

Praying for her - lung damage is tricky, but she's young so hopefully her body can heal quickly and they can wake her up.

No matter what - no remdesivir for any reason at all, make sure that is written all over her medical records and anywhere you signed your name. With all those heavy sedatives, if they gave remdesivir, she won't make it. We've seen this happen over and over with Covid patients from 2020-2021.

Hang in there momma. She's young, she's still got fight in her.
03:32 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it