Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Apparently Elon is not a fan of Nana!
Permanently banned after appeal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
09 March, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm the same, have 3 accounts locked and now flying under the radar on a be nice to everyone account 🤓

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk how many accounts I had the last 2 Nana was syrup, nothing bad and still they booted my ass.

The last one was on a different computer, different cell number, different email and never opened it on my phone and still they send me booted email to my original email acct and MY cell number within a couple of days.
What does that tell ya.
01:41 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 04:51
It's more evidence AI accesses the ethers and everyone's minds and bodies. It can see through our eyes even.

The internet of all things has already been established via the smart dust in the chemtrails. Anything and everything that absorbs oxygen or has a surface is a part of it.

The way I see it these days, our #1 task is learning to operate the virtual controls as the programmer of our own virtual reality in this organic reality. Stay out of fear. Manifest from the heart in love, peace and joy.

Harari in a book even said if we do not want to be a part of their system we can over ride it by creating our own. Most follow along with what is and has been-easier, lazy

And it is easier said than done and few realize how little of their day is spent cognizant- not on auto pilot- engaged in the present.

ALL ways know what you are doing and why. Know each thought and word is creating your reality experience for you to the degree of your belief and emotional energy charge.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 09:24
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It is hard to keep our minds on the positive future and at the same time still help with the exposure of the evils and helping with pushing the event horizons to trip to the next move.

I would say if you cant keep the fear away and stay focused on the postitve mostly just to stop helping and only concentrate on your positive future for now.
You will know when and if a time rolls up to help.

I have to take breaks as well.

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
09 March, 02:09
I don’t know how or why but they let me back on. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m allowed to tweet and retweet after I got banned in January 2022.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts