Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 March, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
10 March, 09:08
Good Morning, Sounds like great team work. Have a great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
10 March, 08:55
I didn't know this, thank you for sharing. Made my heart smile.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 March, 08:47
Good morning Vincent :)

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 March, 05:08
Wow, I didnt know that.

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
09 March, 10:09
I lost my beloved crow Eloise 2 days ago. I am very sad because she accompanied me for 19 years. She died on the day when my friend came home after an operation. I am very grateful that the operation went well.
For that I thank God.
We still have our magpie that comforts me.
I always had the feeling that both of them take care of me like two guardian angels.
Rest in peace my beloved Eloise.
I will never forget you and pray
that you are in a very beautiful place.
🙏🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
I love you and will always love you.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 12:59
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
So very sorry to hear about your beloved Eloise... Crows are so beautiful and smart, and I have no doubt that your little one was too... Someday, I believe you'll see her again, flying around Heaven, having so much fun... I love birds, too, and feed some crows that visit the backyard. So, I feel your loss... Sending you lots of comfort in Christ through prayer... Much peace and love to you, Klar... 😔🙏

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
09 March, 10:08
CROWS "Troll" the Cat, the Dog, the Eagle, the Bear and even the Wolf! - YouTube

Hello everyone, you are on the Tip Top channel. There is reason to believe that crows may be among the most intelligent animals on Earth. At least their inte...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 March, 06:12
Very cool!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 March, 05:08

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
09 March, 05:03
Crows are also called "wolf birds".

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 March, 04:35
Afternoon, VK.
Friendships between species

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 March, 01:13
Afternoon, VK.
I’ve been offline for several hours, so, I don’t know when you did it, but, I see that you increased the APL from 9.541 to 9.543 — as March Madness heats up.

Caps = 13 > 4 > 1111.
TS = 10:27.

Apr 04, 2018 9:45:45 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
09 March, 12:45
So the old crow fell and is in the hospital. Oh well. Jaijian!!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
09 March, 12:40
Good morning VK.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
09 March, 12:26
Good morning, VK!
United! 🦅🐺

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
09 March, 12:14
Crows are comm messengers. Magical info. Wolves also highly regarded. Benefited from this knowledge. They offer us much needed wisdom. t/y Happy Day VK

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
09 March, 12:14
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 March, 12:08
Not a day goes by where animals don’t amaze me!

Miss you VK, you’re spread thin these days. Hope the Twit fam is waking up!

some one special to some @godrus
09 March, 11:54
That is wonderful. AND crows can pass on that facial recognition of Friend or Foe down two generations of crows. So great-grandbaby crows know without ever having seen the face personally whether it is friend or foe.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 March, 11:34
RAVENous WOLVES

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 March, 09:01
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Seems like there’s a double entendre in there.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 March, 11:29
prayer sent 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 March, 11:21
No good? 🤔

Someone up to no good?

GoOD morning to you VK. 😎

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 March, 11:20
Mornin’ VK 🥰🙏🏼
We have so much to learn from ALL Our Animal Friends! Wolves are fierce in the Wild, but are only hunting What they need for food! They are just surviving, otherwise they are a Shy Animal! You have to earn their trust. They protect their Young and Elders of the Pack with Their Lives! I was Lucky enough to help rescue a few Hybrids that man was inter-breeding! Now the hybrids can be dangerous as they have mixed thought process! Thankfully the 3 We rescued One full blood female and 1 Hybrid Male were returned to Northern reserve, and one, we named
“Mikatihai” was used for teaching about Wolves and Hybrid’s their differences here in Texas! It was a thrilling experience in my younger days! And a Memory I will never Forget! I am Forever bonded to Their Spirit! ❤️🐺🙏🏼🥰

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 March, 11:16
Good morning VK
A crow always shows up for me before I travel!!! 5 were harassing my hawk yesterday too..think they are jealous that the hawk's wing brushed my leg Monday

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 March, 11:12
GM Vincent there’s a purpose of all Gods creatures 🕊🙌🏼💖

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 March, 10:56
GMVK.

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
09 March, 10:54
Beautiful! It gives me hope for all of us. 🥰

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 March, 10:55
😊 Morning...
Very Intelligent birds, I often watch the Sentinel in my back yard...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 March, 10:52
Yep, Crows are smart. We observed a crow outside of our previous home. He was dipping a earthworm in the bird bath to clean the dirt off of it before he consumed it. We also observed a crow grab a rat by the neck and flew off with it.