Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:27
Morning...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
09 March, 10:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I lost my beloved crow Eloise 2 days ago. I am very sad because she accompanied me for 19 years. She died on the day when my friend came home after an operation. I am very grateful that the operation went well.
For that I thank God.
We still have our magpie that comforts me.
I always had the feeling that both of them take care of me like two guardian angels.
Rest in peace my beloved Eloise.
I will never forget you and pray
that you are in a very beautiful place.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I love you and will always love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
So very sorry to hear about your beloved Eloise... Crows are so beautiful and smart, and I have no doubt that your little one was too... Someday, I believe you'll see her again, flying around Heaven, having so much fun... I love birds, too, and feed some crows that visit the backyard. So, I feel your loss... Sending you lots of comfort in Christ through prayer... Much peace and love to you, Klar... πŸ˜”πŸ™
12:59 AM - Mar 10, 2023
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
10 March, 06:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
thank you✨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 06:30
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
You're welcome... πŸ™πŸ’—