Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:27
Morning...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Mornin’ VK 🥰🙏🏼
We have so much to learn from ALL Our Animal Friends! Wolves are fierce in the Wild, but are only hunting What they need for food! They are just surviving, otherwise they are a Shy Animal! You have to earn their trust. They protect their Young and Elders of the Pack with Their Lives! I was Lucky enough to help rescue a few Hybrids that man was inter-breeding! Now the hybrids can be dangerous as they have mixed thought process! Thankfully the 3 We rescued One full blood female and 1 Hybrid Male were returned to Northern reserve, and one, we named
“Mikatihai” was used for teaching about Wolves and Hybrid’s their differences here in Texas! It was a thrilling experience in my younger days! And a Memory I will never Forget! I am Forever bonded to Their Spirit! ❤️🐺🙏🏼🥰
11:20 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it