Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 08:17
Tucker's show live on YT right now!

(It won't go through. So, copy and paste this link -- but close up the space after ".com" and you can watch the show now or catch the replay later.

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=hK3pPMI6Wxc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 08:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
These are the Republicans that Tucker said have gone after him for speaking out about showing the J6 videos. Despicable! 😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 March, 08:39
Disappointed to see 2 of those names there….

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 08:49
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Yes... :(
I was disappointed to see Grassley and Kennedy.
But was just thinking about it more... Maybe they're playing a role to confuse the DS. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
08 March, 09:37
Same here! Glad to see I'm not alone there. Love and respect these 2 gentlemen's wit and wisdom! Grassley and Kennedy do not need to be shown in that lineup!

Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it