Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 08:17
Tucker's show live on YT right now!

(It won't go through. So, copy and paste this link -- but close up the space after ".com" and you can watch the show now or catch the replay later.

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=hK3pPMI6Wxc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 08:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
These are the Republicans that Tucker said have gone after him for speaking out about showing the J6 videos. Despicable! 😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 March, 08:39
Disappointed to see 2 of those names there….

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Yes... :(
I was disappointed to see Grassley and Kennedy.
But was just thinking about it more... Maybe they're playing a role to confuse the DS. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
08:49 PM - Mar 08, 2023
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
08 March, 09:37
Same here! Glad to see I'm not alone there. Love and respect these 2 gentlemen's wit and wisdom! Grassley and Kennedy do not need to be shown in that lineup!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 10:09
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
I hope we're right. 🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 09:27
I agree, they must be needed to confused the [ds] into revealing more intel ??? idk

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 March, 09:19
Anything’s possible

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 March, 09:05
RINOS... ALL TALK

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 March, 09:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I'm going to hope that they're just playing a role to confuse the DS. 🙏