Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
07 March, 07:30
GREAT EXPLANATION & DEMON-STRATION OF OUR AETHER

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves #SaveTheChildren #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
08 March, 01:34
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
You don't need a special mountain to see that. If you hold your hand up and look at it in a really dark room, you can see your energy field. If you are grounded, you can see the active meridians.
The most serious issue is ..many folks are NOT grounded. That is why their energy body is disabled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
And, I know as a classically trained chemist (retired) there is enough energy in a single atom to run this entire planet for years. I'm not talking about radioactivity, either. A garden variety, non ionizing element has that energy reserve - say a sodium atom or an oxygen atom.

They've (controllers) lied to us so much, I wonder at times if they've ever told us the truth about anything. Thanks friend.
03:16 PM - Mar 08, 2023
In response anna justice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
09 March, 12:00
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Meanwhile, I paid over 10.00 for two 9 volt batteries last week!
LOL