Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Jack Anon @jackylope
08 March, 09:19
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Maybe these cabal people had those intentions and plans and supportet this - but it also was a just normal developement after industrialisation and urbanisation of life.
And - I think it is a good thing, that women today have the same rights and are not totally depening on their marriage. It is a matter of freedom and being able to make free decisions about our lives.
My Mom was a strong and great woman and I learned of from her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 March, 09:04
For me, it never passed the "Smell" test.....just observe the "Fruit" that's produced by these women.......most are rotten.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 March, 08:55
PS it sickens me to see how women behave today. The ink. The hair dye. The obesity. Sluttiness.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 March, 09:01
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I dye my hair, I have a tattoo, and I still kick ass, and equally, Russo was right about intent.....obesity is born of all those poison things they call food now, in the seventies pretty much everybody was thin....because the food supply was actually food.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 March, 08:54
Of course. And I ate it up hook line and sinker.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
08 March, 08:41
I tried to tell a pastor s wife this I ran into in a grocery store years ago, she immediately pushed her cart and got away from me. She didn’t even ask a question she just dismissed me🤷🏻‍♀️

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 March, 07:18
“We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭5‬:‭19‬ ‭

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
08 March, 06:52
They (Rockefellers) are evil beyond words...