Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 March, 12:41
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey check out the link below. Dr. Morse is a Naturopath for 50+ yrs. Hopefully something on his site may help. He sells vitamins too.

Drmorse.info/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 12:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Dr. Morse recommends a fruit diet to heal the body. Great info - he is in FL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

07 March, 04:22
Lakewood Organic juices - a little pricey but worth it!! I think I saw that pineapples help to lower BP and cholesterol. Great tasting and worth the higher price, IMHO. Lots of options that are great tasting. Tastes like apple juice when I was a kid - no fillers - great tasting!! :)

I take the cayenne pepper in water once or twice a week............. :) Microcirculation is SOOO important......our body will heal itself as long as we give it the right conditions and fuel........also structured water is a good thing to consider too.

I am moving away from eating or drinking anything in plastics (when/if I can).
Lakewood is in all glass bottles. Hope this may help. Much HEALTH and LOVE to you and anyone looking to take charge of their body - 2023 = GET HEALTHY in 23!! :)

lakewoodjuice.com/

07 March, 01:21
Drmorse.health/

Sorry I gave you the wrong link before. Lots of great videos he has that are awesome.