i see the earth...........

when i look at the moon.......

what you see?? lol
10:22 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 March, 06:56
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
The earth's negative. The craters are all the springs on the surface. Water breathes in and out of the earth over and over again. Read again how the flood starts out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 March, 12:43
The first World Map.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
09 March, 08:11
There's a whole archived section of pictures that shows the moon in brilliant colour. Certainly NOT Grey.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 March, 02:58
Is this where they got that line in the nursery rhyme? I see the moon and the moon sees me!

Hannibal Smith @AmericanSpartan
07 March, 02:55
Prepare to undo everything you have ever thought you knew about our world. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 March, 01:40
I do too. It looks like the ice wall is missing on it though.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
07 March, 12:01
Crater Earth, this guy says we are in a crater🙃 Watched him a couple years ago, you reminded me😀

https://youtu.be/5d7e9lj8B...
The official new World Map - YouTube

At Last !!!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 March, 11:56
I see the flat Earth realm we live in surrounded by the undiscovered lands beyond the ice wall that encircles it. Admiral Byrd's expedition crew is one of the few to have seen it.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 March, 11:45
I see a LOT of things differently now.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 March, 11:17
It's possible.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 March, 05:29
😲
lol

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 March, 11:51
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
just curious why i have never seen a pic like this of the moon til now lol

i have only seen the black and white version i guess ;)

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 March, 04:59
Looks like a projection.
What I find interesting is the experiments done to measure temperature in the moonlight and darkness. The moonlight is COLDER than darkness. Common sense tells me that it cannot be reflecting sunlight as the light would be warmer than darkness.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 March, 03:15
In response Just Amom to her Publication
not necessarily.

Consider cold laser light or yet to be cracked and it will be, cold fusion.

The moon may be an energy-generating device of advanced tech we do not understand yet.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 March, 12:38
In response Just Amom to her Publication
On many full moon 🌙 nights you can see a halo around it. In order to get that effect the light needs to be coming from within the moon 🌕. For example when you turn on a light bulb 💡.