Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 March, 10:22
i see the earth...........

when i look at the moon.......

what you see?? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Looks like a projection.
What I find interesting is the experiments done to measure temperature in the moonlight and darkness. The moonlight is COLDER than darkness. Common sense tells me that it cannot be reflecting sunlight as the light would be warmer than darkness.
04:59 AM - Mar 07, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 March, 12:38
In response Just Amom to her Publication
On many full moon 🌙 nights you can see a halo around it. In order to get that effect the light needs to be coming from within the moon 🌕. For example when you turn on a light bulb 💡.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 March, 06:31
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Yes, cold and luminous. I took this photo early this morning, not very clear as there was mist and the halo.
I saw a video statement years ago from a scientist (in the 60's?) saying the moon was made of plasma, I can't find it : I

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 March, 03:15
not necessarily.

Consider cold laser light or yet to be cracked and it will be, cold fusion.

The moon may be an energy-generating device of advanced tech we do not understand yet.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 March, 03:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
my mind is open and curious!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 March, 01:42
I find that interesting also.